This post is also available in: Français
As a responsible snowmobiler …
- I will behave and ride responsibly and honourably, in a manner that is a credit to our activity.
- I will be a role model to others and attempt to influence fellow snowmobilers to adhere to this Code of Ethics.
- I will respect the rights of others, including property owners and other outdoor enthusiasts.
- I will protect and preserve our natural environment.
- I will drive in a responsible manner and will use only marked trails, areas or roads open to snowmobiles.
- I will ride only snowmobiles utilizing the best available technologies so as to reduce exhaust and sound emissions.
- I will drive smart, be prepared and stay in control at all times.
- I will always inform my loved ones of my itinerary and will check weather conditions before riding.
- I will cross frozen waterways only on marked trails.
- I will help those in distress.
- I will obey all laws and rules governing our activity.
- I will promote proper snowmobiling education and training.
- I will practice Zero tolerance with respect to drinking and driving.